Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Latest Poll Reveals 430 New Demographics That Will Decide Election


Latest Poll Reveals 430 New Demographics That Will Decide Election

Bush watch Update - Only 152 Days to go America - Hang in there!

"You see not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war."

Washington D.C. ; June 8, 2005.

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary for Defense."

Washington D.C.; April 18, 2006.

"I believe we are called to do the hard work to make our communities and quality of life a better place."

Collinsville, Illinois; January 5 2005.

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

Washington D.C.; May 25, 2005.

"For every fatal shooting, there are roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. And we're going to do something about it."

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; May 14, 2001.

"Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?"

Florence, South Carolina; January 11, 2000.

"One thing is clear, is relations between America and Russia are good, and they're important that they be good."

Strelna, Russia; July 15, 2006.

"There's a huge trust. I see it all the time when people come up to me and say, "I don't want you to let me down again.'"

Boston, Massachusetts; October 3, 2000.

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you are gone."

Washington D.C.; May 5, 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment