Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Books I have read...and more to read



  • The Bible = The best book I have ever read. It is more than a book, it's life to me! Strengthens me, guides me, helps me and helps me to help others. Brings me closer to God. It is the life I cannot live without - the word of God for me. Make it yours as well. This is one book I continue to read...

  • Better than a new pair of shoes = When this book was advertised in the Universal News, I was ready for it - I waited for the book to arrive. There were just few hints on what the book was about, but somehow I knew I had to read it. Why?  Im not really sure why, all I know is that I was going through the most difficult situation in my life. I found strength in God, in his word. I had no were else to go, actually I did not want to go anywhere but to be with God even more. The difficult moment in my life renewed my relationship with God in a way that I never imagined... More on that next time...Keep reading 
  • About the book: After I read it, I had people who would borrow the book from me, and honestly I refused. Why? For me this was a book that you should have and keep - have your own, you never know when you would need it - that's what I would say. It's the best book after the bible "I thought". I still say women should read the book. 
  • How to do the work of God = A guide to those who want to do/ are doing the work of God. Good to read for those who are committed in doing the work of God and those who want to learn mor about the work of God.
  •  The shofar blew = When I bought this book, I had other books that I had bought and so I decided to borrow this one to a friend. When she saw the back cover she was afraid to continue...Anyway a book about two people who are doing the work of God and the challenges they faced; they did not expect. But they overcame! "...In all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Romans 8:37  
Never be afraid of doing the work of God, and don't allow the challenges to pull you down! 

More on the books I have read/ still read

No comments:

Post a Comment