Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It depends on you

The choices you make in life affect or will affect your future. There are times when people make decisions to hurt the next person or to as they say: 'teach them a lesson'.
Ahhh, how sad. When you make the life of someone else difficult, it is you who suffers the most. You become eager to 'teach a lesson'; 'to prove a point'; to make your mark... what ever it is. But as you do that are you really happy with your self within? Really...???

Your life depends on you, the life you want to live depends on you, the friends you make - you make your own choice. Just be careful of the choices you make.

When I think of my life now, I am very happy to have God within me; because I know he guides me and helps me through everything in my life.

Life without God - it does not exist!!! Not for me. I choose to remain in God and trust him with my life, decisions, with everything. I am not sure what the person reading this is choosing today.


Everyday we have decisions to make; from what we wear, what we want to eat, what we allow our minds to dwell in; what we say to the next person; what we let people know; how we want to live your lives; if we want to serve God or ourselves; the carrer choice we make; if we allow fear to stop us, etc. the list can go on and on. Decisions are taken everyday. But...

The best decision taken is the one you make through the help of God. We cannot think we can do everything by ourselves. God wants us to trust Him with our lives.

It depends on you! I choose to make decisions with the help of God; Spiritually, physically, work, life in general...

No comments:

Post a Comment