Friday, May 28, 2010

Keep in faith

There are times in life where we face situations that make us sad or angry and we want to lash out and prove the point or keep ourselves in a safe place. Time when you want to protect yourself and show that you did nothing wrong - its called by some 'defending yourself'.

What would you do in a moment of anger? Scream, lash out, voice your opinion, or get angry while trying to prove the point?

I chose to keep quiet at times. Right now I had a choicer to get angry and say what I had in my mind. But I chose to remain silent - thank God, this worked for me as it prevented an argument from happening! Silence can be the best remedy.

Someone wants said: when you are angry, go and lie on a cold floor until you calm down. I never tried that cause I never at most times face such situations, but try it maybe it works. I know for a fact that humbling yourself can work better for you and avoid big problems in your life.

Prayer cannot be forgotten its the best remedy, who else do we have to talk to when everything seems to be hitting us hard. I know God listens and in His way helps you and the situation. Yes true that when God has to teach us a lesson He does so, He said He punishes those He loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment