Friday, May 28, 2010

Sisterhood Rush Month Tasks

The first time I heard of Sisterhood was through facebook, and wondered what it was all about. Once I a little at the time about it I was so excited, I took the application form wanting to apply. The problem was at that time it was still in Texas - Houston. Anyway I did not allow that to stop me, a friend thought I was crazy (well in a good kind of a way). The very same week the Bishop in my church announced that there is a meeting for young women aged 15-30 years and it's about 'sisterhood'. Excited I went to the meeting.

Beach Theme
There we had to perform some tasks that were building us into women of God and we learned as we grew and still continue to grow spiritually. 

African Theme
Black and green was the first table setting I made in my tasks.

So much has happened since the Rush Month. Today God blessed me through my efforts and hard work and I a Pledge. The Pledge Night was a night to remember.
I continue to learn and grow spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment