Thursday, December 30, 2010

As a member of the CREDO community, I was thrilled to be able to vote on how CREDO will distribute its 2010 annual donations to 50 progressive groups like Amnesty International, Greenpeace and Democracy Now.  (I'm so easy to please.) CREDO wants you to join the community and if you do right away, you can participate in their year-end vote too:

"Since 1985, CREDO has given more than $65 million to progressive groups. Last year, we gave a total of $2.6 million to 50 organizations, including the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, Planned Parenthood and Democracy Now!  Now we're inviting our CREDO Action members to join our mobile, long distance and credit card customers to vote on the donations ballot. It's fast and easy, and you can do it right now. 
... You can vote, too, just by taking action on one of the urgent alerts below:
Stop the crackdown on WikiLeaks
http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/wikileaks/?rc=votingpaste

Tell Congress: Don't cave to Sarah Palin. Stand up for NPR!
http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/stand_up_for_npr/?rc=votingpaste

Tell the DOJ: Investigate the Chamber of Commerce's campaign spending
http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/coc_doj/?rc=votingpaste"


It is amazing to me what one determined person can do to change the world.  When people of like minds come together for the common cause, the results can be staggering.  I guess that is why I started this blog.  I am on a mission to do everything I can to leave the world better off than how I found it.  I hope you will join me on this exciting adventure!  (Step One: Keep reading the blog...)





To vote on how CREDO will distribute its 2010 annual donations:

If you are already a CREDO customer of CREDO Action member, Click here!
If not, use on of the links above, or Click Here! ... or Click Here!... or Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment