Friday, December 3, 2010

Organization - What's in a bag?

Oscar Bag

So many times I have traveled with so much in my hand-bag. The problem is not the bag but what's inside the bag. Ok, this is the idea of what I normally have inside my bag: a diary (if not two diaries),  a plastic file with papers of something inside, a book to read, wallet, keys, pens x2, pocket tissues, my lunch box, cosmetic bag, taxi que cards (they don't fit inside my purse), cellphone charger, basically that's it unless i I feel I will need something more for that day.
Then what is the problem with this picture? My bag always ends up full and heavy, sometimes it's hard to find things that I want at that time. 
It’s a nice to have everything you need with you.  Even so most of the time I’d like to travel light. I have done it before and it feels good, but I don't do it most of the time - I would like to change that.  
I am deciding to let my bag be light!
This is my challenge: I will challenge myself to travel light in the next 7 days. I will see ho I do in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment