Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Geet 5th July 2011 Written Episode

Geet wakes up to find MK is not on the bed. She looks for him who is sitting out side on the stairs and working. ( thank you babaji, ep did not start with face of devil dev). She asks what are you doing, he replies working on important project, she says why you did not wake me up, we could have work together on the project.( I was searching old MSK who would have yelled at her dikhai nahi deta kaam kar raha hu). He says no need, she excitedly tells him profit will be double if we work together ( meri maa he is MSK, ego nahi hurt hoga biwi ki kamai khaayega tab, MCP kahi ka).
MSK replies I need profit to go up by four times but in making house as home. ( haila Mk ke muh se aisi baatein). All above do not you have faith in your MSK ( hey babaji EGO toh California size hai), think about I will be back in the evening , we dine together, you will serve food, geet says yeah but the problem is to have that we need kitchen all set. He says well I will go fix it right now, she stops him saying not you, we, did you forget we will do everything together. Now no HUM TUM only HUM( I know. no saif ‘rani only saaathiya vivek and rani).
AT KM, devil deva going through what adi has told him while pacing the room. Poomy Mommy comes, ( what is it with deva ke gel lage antenna style hair) dev starts talking saying, I was waiting for you, ( kaash mom ekta ka soap hota we would have enjoyed our victory, lekin geet Cv are predictable, misleading precap nahi dete), I did not even know what all you did on my back. I fail to understand how can my mom do such thing ( beta teri mom hai, have not you heard word GENETICS or GENES pahne vaali nahi DNA vaali). Mom replies that for you, dev yells back at her, you are lying, with out telling me really you did this for me . ( yup like you slept with geet). Tell me the true intensions behind it. She tells I did all for you, How can I forget treatment to you and your rights were snatched off.
Dev replies loudly that everything was fine, you have screwed up all. Whatever I did with geet, was due to you’re an NT’s influence ( abe oye chup khote, did any of them ask you to go sleep with geet, sudharega nahi). Why had you not stopped me then, you were looking money only then ( yeh sahi hai, saari blame mom pe daal kea lag ho jaayo, that is what dev has been doing so far. Khote your mom did not gamble).
Dev says somehow I managed to ask forgiveness from maneet, but you messed up all and no punishment is enough for you.( wow ulta chor kotwal ko daante). Mom takes 180 degree turns, bends to dev feet and says I made big mistake please forgive me ( mom your mistake is not bigger than deva). Deva is mom ( guess debating property le lo kya chance phir nahi milega). Mom says if you do not forgive, then am going to surrender to police ( kya nautanki family hai).she starts walking, dev stops her saying only bro can decide on your punishment or forgiveness and you have last chance to correct mistakes. Mom says fine, all I need is your happiness, will do what ever you wish.
Dev asks her just tell me where maneet are, she says I have no idea, but I assure you I will ask an apology and they will forgive me ( haa, jholi phaila ke baithe hai, aao mom ready to forgive). Dev leaves from there ( I do not know but I am tough cookie, may be people start liking dev, but I can only like him, if he is NEGATIVE, even if due to situation. period)
Maneet clean, paint, arrange their home together, while their national anthem mahii playing in Bg ( after long time mahi did not feel OTT). They leave their hand print on the wall ( hola GC ka hand is so big than DD). Geet says our home looks nice, he tells her we will stay here forever ( haa PH kangaal jo hogaya, KM toh gaya for new show). Mk notices the time to realize he is getting late, he is about to leave when asks geet to feed some sweet as he is going for imp work, she says we do not have, he touches her cheek with finger then keep it is in his mouth saying I got my sweets. She says all the best he goes then turns his face, she asks not to turn when going for good work, he replies does not matter as I have life a head and behind both. ( cute maneet scene, no one was OTT after ages).
Dev trying to find maneet over phone. Pammi and A’sar ka baggage aka lucky and nandini are there as silent viewers. Adi comes to inform that commissioner has told that maneet are mature and leaving home was their wish, so legally search party cannot send, but he will help whatever he can. Lucky suggests to go on news channel, dev refuses as MK will not like to have family matter in public, adi agrees. Dev tells adi to tell KC staff that Mk is still owner ( wow bharat chale chitrakut oh baba, ram ko manaane). Pammi ko shock pe shock ( viewers ko nahi humein pata tha dev aise hi react karega, he knows Mk se panga le ke kuch nahi milega). Adi tells he and Mk was working on one project and today is meeting. Dev says he will handle it ( haila what if you fail?? KC ka bhataa bolega). Adi about to leave, lucky says he will help him, nandini consoles dev. Pammi unwillingly still a left out viewer. ( hahah mom abhi NT ko hi lana padega, wohi deva ke par katar sakti hai).
MK is waiting, Mr bahtia busy chatting, MK walks to receptionist saying I do not have time to waste. ( hai rabba Mr batra ne old KC le liya). Mr Batra calls him in, he asks if any suggestion for project, he gives his file, Mr batra asks have you worked before, MK goes in FB of his KC ( wow so nice to see old FB of MSK). MK says NO. I work alone not with any company. Mr Batra responds then I am sorry our company does not work with individual clients but with company. You can leave now. MK is unhappy, screen freezes on his face.
Tomorrow: wrong person at wrong place, but right person at right place to have deva negative.
MSk sees deva talking to Mr Batra he is hurt. ( I guess he will be hurt seeing that and will give up the project for dev. At this point I do not think he will misunderstand dev.)
sorry for typo
arpita

No comments:

Post a Comment