Sunday, July 31, 2011

friendship sms,sms puasa, friendship day, friendship quotes, friendship messages, friendship day sms

Tag : friendship sms,sms puasa, friendship day, friendship quotes, friendship messages, friendship day sms

On Friendship Day 2011, get reunited with your old friends with whom you have lost touch. All of us have happy associations and memories with our friends whether they are childhood friends, teenage friends, work friends, neighborhood friends or just any other friend. Friendship day is the time to get all nostalgic about every friend that you have now and had in the past and celebrate the occasion together if possible. Childhood friends always have a special place in our heart; it is with them we have had our first brush with this feeling called friendship. Organizing a get-together, with all these friends on friendship day 2011, sounds like a wonderful idea.

Celebrate Friendship Day on Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friendship SMS :

Forgetting friend is a

Forgetting friend is a
Crime
Ignoring them is a
Shame
Liking them is a
Pleasure
Thinking of them is a
Necessity
N disturbing them
‘Oye! Haq banta hai na yr!’

If U need a friend

If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Khuda ki rahemat sare sansar par barse,

Khuda ki rahemat sare sansar par barse,
Mere hisse ki rahmat mere yaar par barse,
Ae khuda mujhe kar dena pani,
Agar mera yaar kabhi pyaas se tarse.

If I m in hell & u in heaven,

If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Never say ur happy when ur sad…

Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

You’re a true friend,

You’re a true friend,
That i want you to know,
Our love for each other
Has helped us to grow.
We’ve been through some tough times,
But we’ve made it through,
The only one i ever trusted was you.

GOD is so wise that he never

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because….. if He did, I can’t afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

I miss my Friends,

I miss my Friends,
When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other.
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s,
Though stranger to me,
they represent a part of my life i lost somewhere,
I miss my friends.
I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are.

Met you, became friends,

Met you, became friends,
shared secrets, freaked out,
had fun, fought with you,
Laughed with you, Smiled with you,
Cried with u, Hurt you, Teased you,
And here i am, still thinking of u..
Long journey, huh!!?
And we shall never let it end, right?
Just wanted u to know
that my lovely friend, u r valued!!!

A little clown is living in my heart.

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!

Friendship Pictures :






Friendship Scraps :



Friendship day glitter graphics, scraps, graphics
Orkut Greetings Scraps




Friendship day glitter graphics, scraps, graphics
Orkut Greetings Scraps




Friendship day glitter graphics, scraps, graphics
Orkut Greetings Scraps




Friendship day glitter graphics, scraps, graphics
Orkut Greetings Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment