Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Lesson For Rev Jesse Lee Peterson - This Morning I Chose Not To Film The "Civil Rights Pharisees" As They Marched - I Made An Investment In My Children And My Property Values

Dear Rev Jesse Lee Peterson:

I thought about you and your antics this morning.   Last week you were found outside of an NAACP meeting protesting against their organizational agenda.  You even have a "Tea Party" chapter with the goal of holding them accountable. 

While my views about the various "Civil Rights Pharisee" organizations are well known - the knowledge of my own time value prevents me from investing in pursuing them.

Yesterday on the "Fight The Power Radio Show" I heard Georgia State Senator Tyrone Brooks announce that tomorrow (Saturday July 23) would be and annual assembly of their tribute to the 4 Black people who were lynched in Walton County Georgia (to the east of Atlanta) at "Moores Ford Bridge" in 1946.


Rev Peterson - I rationalize my position that these are a collection of Black people who choose to express their First Amendment rights of freedom of assembly.   I support them in this right.

It is only when they dare suggest that their motivations is for "Organic Black Community Uplift" that I will speak via my scrutiny of their claims.


My Investment This Morning

I had planned to drive to the starting point of their planned convoy from Atlanta to Walton County. I was not going to protest them. I was only going to take pictures of them for my blog. (You will never see me protesting against any of these people).

Then I chose to add a cost to my decision.
  • The gasoline
  • The time
  • The departure from my family
Instead I chose to invest in my family and my house.

I chose to fight against my children - prompting them out of the house and from in front of the television to help me with the yard work.  
Just as the "Civil Rights Pharisees" are likely to say that young Black people today who did not live through the brutality of "Jim Crow" segregation and hatred "don't appreciate" what they suffered through to allow them to live in comfort today:
  • My children's mother was heard telling our daughter that she didn't "appreciate" how hard she has to work throughout the week.  She shouldn't have to tell her to put the clothes in the dryer once the washing machine stopped
  • My children heard me tell them that they don't "appreciate hard work" after they had to be threatened out of my house,   to keep their pace of picking up tree branches that I cut and my refusal to let my young son to stop because "bugs were biting him on the leg" and 'cut grass was collecting on his shoes". 




Mission Accomplished

I understand the concern about "lack of appreciation" held by the Civil Rights Pharisees as they conduct their rituals.

For me - I have yielded to the fact that neither I or my children LIVE in a time of "Jim Crow Segregation".  As a father it is far more important for me to instill the values in my children to have them maintain our property and our house.  That "their mother and I are not their maids and housekeepers" - that "WE don't work for THEM".  They are members of the house and they have responsibilities that come along with their connection to the household.

After we got past the attitude issues I showed them how to do their work more efficiently - rather than being compelled to do it because they were told to.

I get more solace watching the wildlife stealing  eating from my fruit trees than I do from listening to the foolishness of those who perform rituals based on past grievances for the purposes of "congregational unity" today - absent a mitigation of our present problems.






The Murdered Black Man From Last Night That The Civil Rights Pharisees Drove Past On Their Way To Walton County




You probably do not have the Flash Player (Get Adobe Flash Player Here) installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on your server!


Robberies Overnight In Northwest Atlanta Leave Two Shot - One Dead


The Relative Distance Between The Headquarters Of "The Concerned Black Clergy Of Metro Atlanta" and the site of the 1946 Lynching At Moore's Ford Bridge.

View Larger Map

How many unsolved murder scenes will The Civil Rights Pharisees drive past in order to perform their rituals?

Time go finish cutting my grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment