Thursday, December 10, 2009

Silence checks our trust level



At some point in our journey with Him, God may decide to take His hand off (so to speak), to see if we remember what we've learnt. It's preparation for the road ahead, which may be bumpy and difficult. It is God taking us to the next level, building our committment and perseverence.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled, trust in God, trust in me." John 4:1

When I thought nothing was happening, infact, God had me in training! God was building my character and making me more effective for the Kingdom.

"My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Psalm 119:50

*If you let God's silence do it's work, you will come out the other side knowing that you are not alone. That God longs for deeper intimacy with you, that He is worth trusting for the journey and you will be stronger than ever.

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being..." Ephisians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment