Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time

Someone once said,"It is godly when we make time for everything, and it's Godly when we fulfill our plans".


The start of my day
3h00am   Spend time with God in prayer. The best day begins with a prayer, my communion with Him is very important.
Read the bible   I have found it very relaxing to read the bible early in the morning, you have time to meditate on the word of God before even anyone wakes up in the house and outside it is still quiet. It is a wonderful experience. Actually I don't know what to call it...
4h00am    Take a bath, preparing to go to the church. By this time I am wide awake, well except for those days when I feel very tired and it's hard to do anything - it happens. But things need to be done, 'time waits for no one'.

5h00 am    Leave the hou to take a 30 minute drive to the church

5h30am      Arrive in the church and make a prayer infront of the altar and go to prepare for the morning service.

5h50am       People have arrived and some are still coming, it's time for the workers prayer on SABC 1, and we drink the blessed water.

6h00am        The first service of the day starts

6h30am        I leave the church to go to work

8h00am         Start working



Since the campaign began, my time has moved up making me to arrive in the church at 5h00am for a prayer on top of the altar together with the assistants. It's a great blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment