Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When the wolf attacks the sheep

As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." Romans 8:36



The Lord Jesus lays down His life for us, for the sheep. He knows that there are many wolves who are waiting to destroy, mislead, attack the sheeps. The wolves in this world are always ready to attack the sheep. God has sent us as sheeps among the wolves - He knows they want to attack us and He will never leave us alone to be devoured.

When the Lord defends us who cannot fear, who can stand against Him?


The book of Amos 3:8 reads:



"The lion has roared, who will not fear...?"
When the wolves attack us, the Lion of Judah will not be silent!
You my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are people, and I am your God, declares the Sovereign Lord." Ezekiel 34:31
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." John 10:14




As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so I will look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. Ezekiel 34:12

Trust in God and you will never be dissappointed. He will never leave you alone - He will bring you to where He is.


"I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord". Ezekiel 34:15

No comments:

Post a Comment