Monday, January 11, 2010

From Zambia

A few months ago I was doimg my work and while trying to get contacts for my work, someone started to communicate with me. Her name is Mrs. Onestah. We spoke for days after that, but then after a while we lost communication and then the holidays came - we did not speak.



Today at 2:51 I came to my desk after attending a newspaper meeting and there she was on skype. She had been speaking to me, but because I was not there I was not responding. I responded to here after seeing that she was trying to reach me and I was very happy to hear from her.

Then she told me some good news, she is here - just few, let me say about 15 minutes from where I am right now. She was in Zambia, but through the work of God she is now here in Johannesburg and she told me she was also in the Night Vigil in Soweto - right where I was. But I was busy that day with other assistants and there were many people I would not have seen her. We have never met personally.

On the 24th I will be in ParkStation and I hope to see her and meet her for the first time - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment