Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fear

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me". Psalm 23:4
This is one of the verses I grew up knowing about so much, the first verses of the bible I learned as a child. 
When I went through difficulties in my life, problems; I cried, prayed, continued to walk in God's ways but I was never afraid because I knew without a doubt in my mind that God was with me. I remember I used to say in those times that God is carrying me because I could not have passed through those storms without Him. I learned to move on with my life with God.
However at the moment I am filled with so much fear, I think might be the reality of moving on and taking steps to achieve what I want. 




My biggest war at the moment is fighting against fear. But my vision is not destroyed and I am sure of my victory because I won't allow fear to rule my life. I thank God for knowing Him and having Him in my life I know I am an overcomer!

No comments:

Post a Comment