Monday, August 16, 2010

Song of Songs

"Tell me, you whom I love, where you graze your flock and where you rest your sheep at midday. Why should I be like a veiled woman beside the flocks of your friends?


If you do not know, most beautiful of women, follow the tracks of the sheep and graze your young goats by the tents of the shepherds."
Songs of Solomon 1:7,8


She longs to find her lover. The depth of the maiden’s love is revealed, as she calls her shepherd lover, "you whom my soul loves."

Here they encourage her to follow her heart, and try to find her shepherd lover whom she has lost. 


I remember the time I found the Lord Jesus, I was encouraged to seek more of Him within me I wanted to know the one that I was falling in-love with so much, I wanted to know Him more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment