Sunday, August 1, 2010

FIRST THOUGHT, WORST THOUGHT



I wish this were a joke but it isn't.

I was looking at a website that had parent ratings and reviews for the elementary school my son attends. Just checking in on the general consensus; taking an interest in my boy's education.

Most of the reviews were pretty positive and ranged from so-so English to quite articulate little passages. Okay. Then I saw one that simply said: "i think that they give to much hoework"

I'm not kidding.

So I'm not sure whether the kids are being put to work in the fields when we aren't paying attention, or if I've stumbled upon a mutant form of self-fulfilling prophecy -- one that is determined to maintain the hereditary trend.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Take care... and keep tabs on your kids' education,
Adrian Zupp

No comments:

Post a Comment