Thursday, October 7, 2010

LIKE A HOUSE ON FIRE!


I want to say thank you.

I started this blog back on March 17.

Like all blogs starting up, I had no "followers." But I felt so strongly about the need for serious social -- structural -- change, that that was all the motivation I needed to keep putting my voice out there.

But a little encouragement never hurt, right?

Well, that's why I want to say thank you. A little under seven months after starting up, "House On Fire" has reached the 50 followers mark. That might not sound like a lot, but by general blogging standards it's extremely encouraging.

There's more. The traffic for this blog has risen steadily over time. Recently, it's been going up exponentially. More and more people are checking out "House On Fire" and that means so much to me.

I've come up with a few ideas to improve both traffic numbers and readability. Yep, I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging stuff.

So I ask you to please keep stopping by, and to invite your friends and family to sign up. My goal is to eventually roll the blog into a full-blown activist website.

The end game? To make a difference.

That'll do me.

Thank you so very much!

Adrian

CLICK HERE to go to my most recent post "TV -- PT. 2: WHY TV MATTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment