Friday, June 18, 2010

Friend like Sister - May

In the month of my I had  a friend like sister, which is one of the tasks we receive in 'Sisterhood', I enjoyed the month and the time we spent - we became sisters. 

On Saturday 22nd May my sister Leidi and I went out to watch a movie called The Last Song. It was a beautiful movie that united a father and her daughter. While the father was writing the song - he died before he could finish the song. He had always wanted his daughter to play the piano again but she refused. It was after he got sick and passed away that she finished the last song that her father wrote.It's a story about family and a little bit of romance. 

We went to eat my sisters favorite food - pasta. We ate at the Italian Resturant - Ciao Baby Cucina. I really enjoyed the pasta myself - very nice. We spoke more and got to know a lot about each other and some of the things we share. It was a great experience and opportunity. 

In 'Sisterhood' you get to have many sisters who are always there for you and you can learn from each other, pray together and grow together. Ms Leidi was my first sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment