Friday, June 25, 2010

ONE OF THE NICEST COUPLES I KNOW


Friends,
I have had some important life things to deal with recently but rest assured I am back on the blogging pony again.


Before I return to the "hard stuff," I would like to wish a very happy wedding day to my special friends -- and "House On Fire" followers -- Kirsten and Jeff [pictured], who will exchange vows at beautiful Laguna Beach, California, this Saturday, June 26, 2010.

When I moved to Vegas for work more than three years ago, I knew nobody. Kirsten was my landlady and quickly made herself my first friend here. As fate would have it, we have since worked together at two different companies. I am so grateful we met.

Kirsten and Jeff are a really sweet couple and I know their future will be bright and happy.

It does a heart good.

On another personal note, I want to send my love to my beautiful girlfriend Shelley who has stuck by me, and this blog, as I've labored and lurched, and got things right and wrong. Without her, there would be a lot of things I would not see so clearly. She's my touchstone, my best mate, and the love of my life. And so I am blessed.

Keep smiling,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment