Thursday, June 24, 2010

You made it to 'Sisterhood'!!!

Posted below is a picture taken of me a my colleagues on the day I/ we received the great news. I tried so hard not to think about it. I prayed presenting everything I had done for the Rush Month of Sisterhood to God. "Lord you know my efforts and how hard I worked to change and to perform all the task required from me. No matter what happens, what the results may be, I have learned, I have grown, I have been challenged and it has been a blessing. I will carry and take with me everything I have learned through the Sisterhood Rush Month." That was my prayer. 

Then I was called to the office, together with two of my colleagues...


YOU MADE IT TO 'SISTERHOOD' - SOUTH AFRICA

First our boss told us that we could have done our best and at his words we thought we did not make it and somehow in my mind I thought God I had done my best but what could I have done more than that, surely there is something. Somehow I wanted to go back and do a little more even though I believed I had done more.

Then the envelopes were handed to us. Pr Vander was there, his wife Miss Veronica, Rodrigo, Pr Macque... the envelopes were opened and read...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have made it to sisterhood... I cried I heard Ayanda screaming and Miss Precious amazed. I don't like the way my eyes look in this picture because I had been crying after receiving the news, however I was happy and revealed in a way.

Thank God I made it and still today I am growing to be a better woman of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment