Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ASAP

Ever wonder what ASAP means?
In our world today people say: As soon as possible. This means you have to be quick, you have to hurry. There cannot be any delays.

But take a closer look to what this means and what it has to remind us everyday.

ASAP - Always Say A Prayer!

In the middle of deadlines
While going through hectic daily troubles
When facing problems and feel like you need to solve it immediately, ASAP
Always Say A Prayer!
Whatever happens, do your best and let God do the rest
When troubles are too hard to bear
When your life is so stressful and you feel the burden so heavy
God will respond to you, just ASAP!
When everything seems to be going wrong and there seems to be no solution,
Know that He is ALWAYS there – Always Say A Prayer.



It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.” Psalm18:32-36
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.” Psalm 28:7-9
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6


and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.” Daniel 2:20-22

THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE SENDS YOU THESE WORDS – JUST REMEMBER:
ASAP – ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER!

No comments:

Post a Comment