Thursday, July 29, 2010

Making Time - for God

In life we get so caught up by our work, our families, friends, activities even by what we want. Worse - what we want from God - always being about us and never about giving but receiving and doing what we want, the way we want.

Making time for God is life to us, without God we have no strength, no life, no way forward but we become completely lost, dry and eventually die.

As much as we make time for work (sometimes working extra hours), friends (staying till late with them), our parents (to see if the are well), for a sport (to keep ourselves fit), we should MAKE TIME for God.
Make time to spend quality time with God.
Time to sit, read and meditate on the word of God.
Time to fast.
Time to consecrate myself to His will,etc.

If I can make time for my work, for other people around me; why not make time for the One I say is important in my life: God?
"I can never go wrong in making time for My God'.

No comments:

Post a Comment