Thursday, July 8, 2010

Value

Value as a woman
Value as a person
Value as a mother
Value as a sister
Value as a human
Value yourself for God has made you that you should appreciate yourself.

This is what I had to learn in Sisterhood. My experience have been worthy for God had made me worthy and all I had to do was to value myself and appreciate what God has done to me and for me. 
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8

Value is to recognise your worth, importance. When God created human beings, He knew their worth. To Him they were very important and precious, like jewels, precious stones, but more than that He made them like Him. We belong to God and we are worthy far more than jewels.

You have to appreciate yourself first in order for others to appreciate you, love yourself first and you will be able to love and to appreciate others around you. Do not deprive yourself of the value and the importance that you are before God and those around you.

This I have learned and accepted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment