Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Making Time - 24 HRS







There was a wife who wants said in a meeting, 'if you make time to do you nails - you will have time to read the bible.'

But something that I have been saying to myself in the past months is that, God gave time to us for everything. Sometimes we get so busy in our lives and we constantly like to use the phrase; 'I don't have time'.


I have asked myself; how many hours did God give us in a day? so why is it so hard to sometimes manage everything because God knew what He was doing when He created 24 hours a day!


The problem? Lack of organisation, especially concerning time. Daily!


ONE - My day has to start the day before!
I usually prepare everything, my clothes, the handbag I will carry, the shoes the day before. 


This helps me to keep organized and the following morning I will not delay or waist time because I don't know what to wear or I did not iron my clothes or not sure which bag to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment