Tuesday, July 13, 2010

IT'S TIME!

Time.... for what, what do you 'want' or 'have' to do?


It's time for me to read my magazine!
I have to wash the kids!
I have to go to the store!
I have to wash my hair, looks terrible!
I have to go to the salon!
I have to go visit my friend, we have to discuss something important!
I have to call my clients!
I have to go to the bank and fix some documents!
I have to go to Home Affairs and sought out my documents!
I have to rest and just do nothing, I am tired!
I have to watch that TV soapie, I can't miss it!
I have to cook and I want to make a special meal!
I have to prepare the books!
And the list goes on... Can this be what a day in a persons life be like?
Well for some 'yes', others more or less.

The bible reads like this: “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1

This is why we have to learn to do everything in it's proper time. So many times we get caught-up in the things 'we' want to do and forget what 'we' have to do – 'spend time with God! I know what it is to get caught-up in the things that 'I have to do' (as I tell myself), and in the end you have not set time to spend with God. As long as you tell yourself ' I am busy', 'I don't have time because I am very busy', you are busy for this and that... As long as you keep this as your mentality, you will never 'MAKE TIME' for God. You will only 'fit' Him into your schedule, into your life but He won't be part of your life.

Change your mentality! Make time for everything in it's proper time and proper season and ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR GOD!

As long as you make time to talk to your God, He is always ready waiting to HEAR from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment