Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!



I sat down this morning and started writing a blog entry that came straight from my own conscience. It's about me and it's about you. It's about responsibility and it's about self-indulgence. It's about now and about the future. It's about us and "them." It's about us and our kids.

It's about a lot of things. But mainly it's about making an effort.

As my conscience opened up like an artery slashed by some sharp truths, the bleeding became almost uncontrollable.

So I will be posting what I'm writing in two parts or more -- probably more. This is your heads up. I'm putting a lot into it and, I dare say, it's vitally important stuff.

I will make a commitment to run the various installments on successive days, even if it means I go without sleep. It's that important to me.

So I hope it will be at least a little important to you. After all, it's about all of us.

Please read it and please spread the word to your friends. What I'm trying to do with "HOUSE ON FIRE" is offer some insights that have taken me time and effort to acquire. All I want to do is put them out there. Please help me.

I will post the first part tonight, USA time. Title: "KNOWLEDGE AND EFFORT: THE WORLD'S TWO BEST FRIENDS -- PART 1."

Until then, as you were.

Very best wishes,
Adrian Zupp

No comments:

Post a Comment