Monday, September 20, 2010

NEW "HOUSE ON FIRE" FEATURE (OMG WILL U FACEBOOK ME?)



I am the world's least technical person.

My digital camera gives me a migraine. My Facebook page is a wasteland. I'm a twit when it comes to Twitter. And my cell phone remains a mystery. (Sometimes I actually screw up trying to answer it!)

But there has been a breakthrough! I fiddled around with the "gadgets" tool on this blog and have been able to add not only recent blog summaries to the bottom of the page, but also Facebook and Twitter thingies so that you can viral me if you wish. Scroll down and check them out.

At least I think it's something like that. I don't know exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's something that could help get more exposure for "House On Fire."

And I'll take any exposure I can get. Overexposure, indecent exposure, you name it.

My plan is to build up my stock of blog entries, as well as the blog's following, and then one day roll everything into an activist networking site that I've been planning off and on for several years. And it will be super cool, cherry drool.

So please, TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY BLOG AND GET THEM TO SIGN UP. It would mean a lot to me.

And scroll down and use the Facebook and Twitter buttons to ramp me up out there.

C'mon, you know you want to.

Take care,
Adrian Zupp

No comments:

Post a Comment