Thursday, September 22, 2011

As The Civil Rights Pharisees Seek JUSTICE From The State.......The Street Pirate Serial Killers Continue To Terrorize The Streets

AJC:  Cab Driver Shot 3 Times In College Park GA Weeks After Another Cabbie Was Murdered

I am on the road right now so I don't have the ability to capture video as I do when I am at home.

Thanks to the magic of Sling Box technology I was able to watch metro-Atlanta news from afar.
I noted that little has changed since we heard hundreds of bleary eyed people vow "This Will Never Happen Again!!!!!".

The headline stories that went from:

  • The Execution Of Troy Davis
  • The Local Pastor Who Chained Himself To The State Capitol To Protest Murder In The Black Community The Death Penalty At The Hands Of The State  
  • The News That Another Local Cabbie Has Been Shot On The South Side
There is no better line up that could demonstrate the "Grand Canyon-sized" gap between what is actually going on on the streets versus what the Civil Rights Pharisees who are bound by their own ideological bigotry are able to see is the main threat to the Black Community.

Just yesterday as I was walking down the street of the city that I am visiting I had 3 cabs honk at me to see if I needed a ride.  I - a BLACK MAN - appeared to not register fear about what might happen if they allowed me into their vehicle.  If we go to College Park/East Point Georgia (near Atlanta Airport) - and note that 2 of their peers have been shot over the last few months (one murdered - the one last night survived) is it reasonable for them to "profile" who they allow into their cab after dark and depending on the area that they are presently in?

The real question for the Civil Rights Pharisees to ask before they protest against the "profiling" is - "WHY does a commercial cab driver even have to be put in the predicament by which he needs to fear for his life?   Beyond sanctioning his company - what is your plan of engagement for making the ominous threat that they face subside? ".  

Clearly empty rhetoric and feigned offense is not working.
The Street Pirates Don't Give A Damn About Rhetoric!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment