Friday, May 27, 2011

What does God expect of me?

I pray and develop my relationship with Him

I fast because it strengthens the spirit to overcome the flesh.

I read and meditate on His Word, in order to wake up my belief (read) and food (think) my spirit.

I worship Him in a personal way and not just collectively, at meetings, daily, are made in the church because the worship is exactly what will reveal the intimacy of Christ and it is revealed that only fears God.

That I would be grateful not only for what he did in my life, but mainly for what he did for me on the Cross. I must and have to be grateful for His love, manifested in the Cross.

What I do works, and greater than those which he did. He believes in us and expect us to do these works.

I set an example for everyone, without expecting others to be an example to me.

IURD PT

No comments:

Post a Comment